Zimswitch has introduced new and exciting technology driven solutions to the industry, while meeting the payment processing needs of the general populace.
With over 20 financial institutions and third party payment solutions such as mobile network operators, Zimswitch offers interoperability while also facilitating financial inclusion.
imswitch services over 15 000 Point of Sale (POS) machines nationwide. These are found in most major retail chains, small to medium shops, hotels, restaurants and fast food outlets countrywide.
- On a POS machine a client is able to pay for groceries, do bill payments, cash back, airtime purchases and balance enquiry.
- Available at major retail chains and service centers – now you can access cash at banking agents nationwide regardless of which bank you bank with.
Any mobile registered user on any network is able to enjoy real convenience of sending money through Zimswitch Instant Payment Interchange Technology (ZIPIT).
• One is able to buy airtime and transfer airtime to another mobile user.
• ZIPIT enables a person to send funds instantly from a Zimswitch member bank to another member bank and funds are received instantly.
• ZIPIT also enables a person to transfer funds from the bank to the mobile wallet.
For secure and convenient payment methods, Zimswitch offers you Vpayments, a tried and tested safe way of online shopping. Simply put, Vpayment is a Zimswitch POS device, online!.
There are over 400 Zimswitch enabled Automated Teller Machines (ATM) around the country. These are found in major cities, towns and growth points ensuring that bank account holders can access cash via ATMs anywhere in Zimbabwe.
- A client is able to withdraw cash, do balance enquiry, transfer funds, and purchase airtime on any Zimswitch enabled ATM.
- On selected ATMs, one is able to withdraw cash in other currencies other than the US dollar, like the rand.
The wise ones say that without history, there is no future. The same wise ones also say that we should not dwell too much on that history but use the experience to build the future. Zimswitch has adopted these wise words as we continue to write our own history but...read more
Zimswitch is responsible for clearing and final settlement of transactions processed through the switch on a daily basis. Clearing refers to the process of transmitting, reconciling and in some cases, confirming transactions prior to the settlement, including the...read more